Careers at DMLogic
DMLogic is always interested in finding new people to become part of our team. We look for people who approach their careers with enthusiasm and energy. Our ideal candidates for employment are self-motivated professionals, with a strong sense of customer service and high standards for quality.
Formed in 2009, DMLogic is a systems and technologies solutions provider for the supply chain industry. We provide technical and operational expertise to our customers by allowing them to get the most from their warehouse management system (WMS) and supply chain software. We service well-recognized customers in industries such as third party logistics, pharmaceutical & healthcare, publishing, and retail as well as other software companies. It is our vision to become the recognized leader in distribution and warehousing technologies.Position Description:
DMLogic LLC has an opening for a Software Developer. The position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA and will require periodic travel.
The Software Developer will have both internal and external development responsibilities. Internally, the developer will be responsible for developing and converting existing programs to newer technologies. Externally, the developer will work with customers to create enhancements for their supply chain systems. To be successful, this resource must be detailed oriented, self-directed, and have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks at the same time.Position is Responsible for:
- Provide customized technical expertise for application software programming, development and maintenance
- Defining system requirements, flows and interfaces based on internal or external requirements
- Creating and updating Technical Specifications
- Development of front end and back end programs to support the requirements
- Defining and development of system interfaces
- Help develop design specifications for software enhancements to meet customer specifications and feedback; Help conduct software testing; maintain strong relationships with the customer management and project teams
- 4 Year Degree (Computer Science or related field) preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with standard software development processes
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with Web 2.0 technologies, including AJAX and jquery
- Working Knowledge of C#/ ASP.NET per Visual Studio 2008 / 2010
- Working Knowledge of web related technology such as J2EE, JSP, PHP, SQL, XML
- Self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent project/time management skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Note: Spoken and written fluency in German is desired for this position
DMLogic offers excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision. DMLogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.