DMLogic is known for quality services and support, having implemented WMS systems for over 100 customers, including some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers and global logistics companies. The same people who have for decades provided unequaled support for commercial, proprietary and legacy WMS systems, now bring that experience and expertise to SAP.
The EWM solution is one of the most widely used WMS around the world, and for years has earned its place in Gartner’s MagicLeader quadrant. Today, more than 1,300 clients are using EWM to support 3,000 warehouse operations in more than 40 countries across the globe.
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) will manage all aspects of distribution operations of varying sizes and complexities, and across multiple industries. EWM overs a scalable solution for growth, with features for transparency and visibility of processes and data. And, with unique capabilities for modeling of processes, SAP positions your operation for optimal performance.
Highlights of the functional strengths of SAP EWM include:
- Multi-client capability
- Fully integrated, end-to-end handling unit management
- Comprehensive stock placement and retrieval strategies
- Multiple stock-picking methods
- Integration of processes for cross-docking, deconsolidation,
slotting and work management
- Configurable RF and mobile processing with SAP’s ITS mobile
- Management and control of subtasks and resources
- Integrated material flow and WCS for controlling automated
- Seamless implementation of technology (automatic, RF, RFID, ...)
- Integration into the full SAP logistics solution
SAP offers SAP EWM as a solution so that all products can be planned, purchased, stored and transported through the enterprise eco-system provided by SAP. EWM offers integration options for SAP’s ECC and S/4HANA platforms and can be integrated with the suite of SAP applications.